Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who can purchase refrigerant?
Anyone can purchase the products that we sell. No license is required.
2. How much is shipping? Does the Refrigerant Company charge tax?
Shipping is charged at cost, if clients prefer to use their own shipping account numbers we can accomodate.
Contact us directly to get a quote on shipping rates. 347-855-7265
3. Do all purchasers need to be licensed?
No, purchasers of R-134a, R-410a R-236fa , R-404a, and refrigerant supplies do not need a license.
4. Are freight charges extra?
See #2. Most items have the price of shipping built into the cost, but please call us for further details 347-855-7265
5. What if I cancel my order?
There is a $100 or 33% restocking fee for all orders that are canceled ( greater of the two). In addition, if the shipment is en route, freight charges will be added.
6. How will I know if my order was shipped?
As soon as we get tracking numbers they will be emailed to you. If you do not put in your email address you will have to call us to get tracking numbers.
7. What are your hours?
9AM to 9PM EST Monday through Friday. You can order 24 hours per day online. You can email us anytime and we will do our best to respond within 3 hours.
8. How long will it take to receive my order?
Orders are shipped within 48 business hours. Then time of transit depends on your location from our warehouse.